Have you ever tried cauliflower and beet salad? This delicious and healthy dish is packed with a lot of beneficial nutrients. Moreover, it is a good source of vitamins C and K, as well as fiber, potassium, and antioxidants.
How to make cauliflower and beet salad?
Do you like beet? Let’s see how o make cauliflower and beet salad:
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch of beets, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the cauliflower and beets with the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables on a baking sheet and roast for 30-35 minutes, or until tender.
- Let the vegetables cool slightly before adding the red onion and parsley.
- Stir to combine and serve.