Cauliflower and arugula salad is a known as one of the most beneficial dish that is packed with nutrients. It is a good source of vitamins C and K, as well as fiber, potassium, and antioxidants.
How to make Cauliflower and Arugula Salad?
It is healthy and delicious. Here is how make cauliflower and arugula salad:
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, arugula, red onion, and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.