Best Healthy Chicken Recipes, There is no doubt that the chicken stuffed with rice for Mother’s Day is an opportunity for all family members to celebrate. Prepare the most delicious main dishes with my lady’s kitchen, and present recipes for chicken stuffed with wonderful rice. Try it today and for health and wellness.
A delicious lunch, prepared with sauce and stuffed rice inside the chicken. Try the delicious chicken trays from my lady’s kitchen, with health and wellness.
How to make chicken stuffed with rice
- Garlic: two cloves (mashed).
- Lemon juice: 1 tablet.
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp.
- Chicken: chicken (cleaned).
- Salt: half a teaspoon.
- Black pepper: half a teaspoon.
- Margarine: a tablespoon.
- Onions: 1 piece (chopped).
- Rice: one and a half cups (washed and soaked).
- Peas and carrots: 1 cup (frozen).
- Minced meat: 250 grams.
- Water: 3 cups.
- Salt: a teaspoon.
- Mixed spices: half a teaspoon.
How to prepare chicken stuffed with rice
- To prepare the filling: In a saucepan, heat the ghee, add the meat, and stir until it turns brown, then add the onion, salt, pepper and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas, carrots, mixed spices, rice and stir for 10 minutes, then add the water and leave the mixture until it boils.
- Reduce the heat, cover the saucepan, and leave it for 25 minutes until the rice is tender.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- To grease the chicken: Rub the inside and outside of the chicken with garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil, then season the inside and outside with salt and pepper.
- Put the rice filling inside the chicken, and close the chicken with lemon.
- Tie the chicken thighs so that the filling does not come out.
- Put the chicken in an oven tray and place the lemon slices on it, then put the tray in the oven for an hour until the chicken is done.