Best Chicken recipes, without a doubt, fried chicken nuggets are everyone’s favorite fast food, make the nuggets at home in the simplest way and serve them hot on your trip, along with French fries and your favorite sauce.
How to make fried chicken nuggets
- Chicken breast: 2 breasts.
- Rusk: as desired.
- Eggs: to taste (scrambled).
- Dried basil: a teaspoon.
- Salt, to taste.
- Black pepper to taste.
- Flour: as desired.
- Oil: as needed (for frying).
How to prepare fried chicken nuggets
- Slice the chicken.
- Grind the chicken finely.
- Add dried basil, salt, and black pepper and grind again.
- Prepare 3 bowls of rusk, eggs, and flour in 3 bowls.
- Put a little flour on your hands.
- Take a little of the chicken mixture and curl it, then flatten it with the palm of your hands a little.
- Dip the chicken in the flour, then the eggs, then the rusk.
- Repeat the ball to finish all the chicken.
- In a saucepan, heat enough oil.
- Place the nuggets and fry them until golden.
How to make chicken and cheese fingers
- Chicken breast: 450 gm (sliced).
- Flour: 1/3 cup.
- Paprika: Three-quarters of a teaspoon.
- Garlic powder: three-quarters of a teaspoon.
- Salt: a teaspoon.
- Black pepper: a quarter of a teaspoon.
- Eggs: 2 tablets (medium size).
- Milk: a tablespoon.
- Rusk: a cup.
- Cheddar cheese: 1 cup (grated).
How to prepare chicken and cheese fingers
- On a large plate, mix the flour, paprika, garlic powder, half a teaspoon of salt, and black pepper.
- On a second plate, mix eggs and milk, and mix rusk and grated cheddar cheese on a third plate.
- Heat an ample amount of oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Place the chicken strips in a bowl, and season with the remaining salt.
- Dip the chicken strips in succession with the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and then the rusk mixture.
- Fry chicken strips in hot oil until golden and crunchy.
- Take the cheese fingers out of the oil and place them on paper towels in the serving dish.